Packages and extended programs are tools that allow you to follow your customers for more extended periods. If you’re considering offering such a program but wonder how to sell your health coaching program, read on. These programs help you maintain influence with and guidance for your clients without necessarily spending additional time with each individual client. This also allows you to create a more predictable and stable income.
What Type of Practitioners Can Offer Wellness and Health Programs?
Ongoing health and wellness coaching programs and packages work well for nutritionists, massage therapists, health coaches, chiropractors, energy healers, and other wellness practitioners who run a ‘cash pay’ practice and/or don’t accept traditional insurance reimbursements. For those who do take insurance, offer special programs to your clients who are not insured.
Why Should You Offer Wellness Packages or Programs to Your Clients?
We suggest that you consider offering packages or programs for a few reasons:
- The primary reason is that special programs are a way for you to clarify your specialties.
- Relying solely on your one-to-one appointments is risky, and you’re under constant stress around acquiring new clients;
- Health and wellness coaching programs allow for a more stable form of income;
- Programs are a vital part of your branding package and a tool that sets you apart from your competition;
- You’ll be better able to focus and assist with the client’s ongoing health problems and overall expectations;
Ways to offer Programs: We Suggest Solutions – Oriented
Defining your health and wellness coaching programs by health challenges or issues is particularly helpful. This is true, especially if you want to position yourself as an authority or expert in that health concern. This is one of the most typical reasons we encourage our clients to offer packages.
So if you’re not selling a lot of your regular services and want to start selling solutions instead, begin by asking yourself some critical questions.
What does my ideal client want?
What problem does my ideal client have?
How will I help them solve their problem or get what they want?
Don’t just think about the questions. Write out your answers. Brainstorm what your ideal clients really want and look at the world from their perspective. Something powerful happens when you take the time to write out the answers. This solutions-oriented brainstorming should be the beginning of your solutions-based package build-out.
For example, if you’re offering an energy healing program for better sleep or an acupuncture program for stress relief, the fact that you’re offering these packages suggests that you’re a specialist in stress relief or sleep.
Claiming a niche or an area of specialty allows potential customers to easily understand why you are a better choice to work with over the competition. This is hugely beneficial because it adds clarity and reduces the workload of understanding that you place on your clients. When they see that you have a solution specifically created to address their problem, they’ll know that you’re the right fit for them.
how to Price your health coaching program
This can be the most challenging part for holistic health practitioners. Here are a few tips that might help you determine an effective pricing strategy. The goal is to ensure that you feel confident in your price point. This will also mean that you won’t have to take on too many clients and focus on each client and their wellness correctly.
- To build confidence through studying others and understanding how their wellness coaching programs work.
- Don’t fall into the trap of comparing your prices to those of competitors.
- Don’t allow fear to take over.
- Do consider all of the time required for you to run and maintain the package – including your admin time or any other time that isn’t directly with your clients.
- CHARGE WHAT YOU’RE WORTH. Be sure that y0our price reflects your experience and dedication. It could be challenging to raise the costs later.
To sum up….
Packages are a great way to set yourself apart. We regularly help our clients think through their package offerings and craft a program that resonates with your goals. If you’d like some help in this area don’t hesitate to contact us or to schedule a free discovery call.