Spiritual healing website templates are a great fit if you’re an energy or spiritual healer just starting your practice. If you’re just starting your practice or doing it part-time, investing heavily in a custom website may not make sense. In this case, the right website template can be a perfect fit.
In the following, we will outline some excellent WordPress website templates that might just be the perfect fit for your spiritual healing website. No matter if you decide to use a designer or go with a template. But first, let’s talk about some essential features that you should make sure are included in your spiritual healing website.
- First, you want your call to action to be placed above the fold. Your call to action should be booked now or schedule a discovery session in most cases, but you want to make sure that that’s above the point where a visitor has to scroll to see it. Remember that people have very short attention spans online. So you want to capture that interest right away.
- You want to ensure that your booking button and phone number are prominent throughout the website. They should at least be:
A. Above the fold, as I mentioned,
B. Called out in your menu bar
C. In your footer and
D. In at least one other location on your homepage.
E. Finally, place a “book now” button at the end of each subsequent page, like your about page or service listing page. You can’t have a book now button too often on your website, so err on the side of having more rather than less.
- You want to make sure that the front page has plenty of space to introduce yourself the practitioner and to tell your story of how you came to be a spiritual healer or energy healer. Most people seeking these kinds of services need to have a personal connection with their practitioner, They have to trust their practitioner completely, and they want to get a sense of that practitioner’s energy and “vibe” before making the appointment. At the very least, we suggest having a professionally taken photo of yourself with some of your story on the front page. Alternately, you could create a welcome video and place that on the front page so that visitors can experience what you’re like to talk with.
- You want to ensure that you have testimonials on the front page of your spiritual healing website. Some practitioners can get away with putting testimonials on a separate page. But since many people looking for spiritual or energy healing are doing so for the first time, you want to have really prominent testimonials right on the front page. This way, people searching for your services can see that these services work and they’re backed up by the excellent experience of others.
- You want to make sure that you have an editable footer to put in a medical disclaimer. Healers, especially those in the holistic health care spectrum, are held to a very high standard regarding what language they can and cannot use. You want to make sure your footer statement tells visitors that your services are not to be used in place of traditional medical advice. This is especially important in the USA, where healers are constrained by the FDA according to what language they can use. You can check out more on these language constraints in our blog post.
We build on the Genesis framework within WordPress. Now you don’t have to understand what that means. But I just want to say that we choose Genesis Framework because it’s stable, solid, and consistent. It has fewer bells and whistles than some other templates, but you’ll never have to worry about something randomly breaking. So all of the templates I’m going to discuss here are Genesis templates.
Authority Pro: Perfect story telling layout for spiritual healers
Authority Pro is a great template to highlight you as the practitioner and tell your story beautifully, modern, linear way. In our list of spiritual healing website templates, Authority Pro is the most linear and minimal. This is a great fit when you really want to develop that personal connection with a site visitor with minimal distraction. As the visitor scrolls down the page, it breaks up your story and allows plenty of whitespace around separate calls to action.
This template highlights testimonials by interspersing them within the page and affording plenty of whitespace around each testimonial. The result is testimonials that hold the visitor’s attention.
Authority Pro template has a neat side menu on the desktop. So you can share your social channels without them getting in the way of your main menu. Your main menu stays focused and features just your primary calls to action and your more important pages. We love the drop shadow built into the Authority Pro template and how the featured images are slightly narrower than usual. This creates a really crisp, clean feeling.
Revolution Pro: The most Imagery-forward of our spiritual healing website templates
Revolution Pro is a fantastic template if you want to inspire users with your imagery and then cover a lot of content on the front page. This is a very Instagram-inspired, big, bold template. You want to have a lot of strong imagery in this template. And it helps if you already have an Instagram account because the experience carries over nicely. We love how font forward and whitespace full this template is and also has an excellent hover effect that slightly highlights links within the template that offers a fun but very subtle animation.
Essence Pro: Minimal and warm template with space for inspirational quotes
Essence Pro is a warm but minimal template. It has a big strong hero image with plenty of space for a call to action above the fold. It also slightly minimizes the amount of content you can have on the front page. It really only facilitates bringing a handful of pages into your front page. So it’s really great if you want a simpler site or would like your users to remain focused. We love this space for a beautiful inspirational quote on the front page.
Apire Pro: Flexible and intimate template
Aspire Pro is an older template that uses quite a bit of HTML. So this might be a template where you’d want some help building. But among our list of spiritual healing website templates it is one of the most flexible templates that has a powerful bright call to action right at the fold. It allows for a great hero image but the ability for a visitor to engage right away without scrolling too far. This thing can host a ton of content on your front page, and visitors can scroll and scroll as much as they see fit. So this is a great fit. If you’d like to put a ton of content on your front page. The other thing we love about Aspire Pro is the about me section that is set up to look and feel like a very personal letter. We haven’t seen this in other templates, and it really sets out the about section in a really beneficial and intimate way.
We believe it’s time for spiritual healers to create beautiful modern websites that showcase their unique specialties. Indeed, it’s time for holistic health practitioners of all kinds to up-level their production value to win clients. These are just some of the excellent WordPress templates available for your website. Our studio specializes in building budget-friendly websites that are beautiful, modern, and mobile responsive. If you feel like our services would be a fit for you. Feel free to contact us or to schedule a free discovery call.