Hi… I’m Dr. Mescon
I’m a future-focused businesswoman, hiker, hocky-player, Naturopathic Doctor, and lover of the mountain west. I come from a generation of doctors with long histories of practice in the Boston area – where I still maintain a telehealth practice. My clinic is built to help you navigate complex or “sticky” health challenges at the point they begin to impact your life. I have experience bringing the power of naturopathy to bear on issues like fatigue, thyroid disorders, autoimmune disease, gut health, and hormonal fine-tuning.
The naturopathic approach empowers you to understand and regulate the mechanisms of your health and hormones. At my practice, we lean into the issues disrupting your world to get to the bottom of the problems. When you walk out of my office, you’ll have a plan and daily steps to regain your health.
My interest in natural healing began with my Biology degree from St. Lawrence University. However, the power of naturopathy became real only once I was in my naturopathic doctoral program. I took the fast-track program at the National University of Health Sciences to become a licensed naturopathic physician. While packing a 4-year degree in a little over three years, I also graduated summa cum laude and salutatorian of my class. (Others have described me as “driven.”) 😉
All this hard work took its toll, and somewhere along the way, my body started to complain. I suffered from fatigue and compensated with caffeine. I struggled with sleeplessness, fogginess, and aches and pains. Days were a blur. I sacrificed any fun and leisure to use every free moment to sleep. As I worked harder, my symptoms got worse.
It got so bad that I was forced to the sidelines on my wedding day. I drank water and zoned out from exhaustion while my friends and family celebrated my marriage, raised cocktails, talked, and danced. My mind was drained and unfocused, and my body just couldn’t go on – not even on the most joyful occasion.
Since then, I’ve dug into my knowledge and experience to heal my body and endocrine system and help other women suffering from similar challenges. Today, I focus my practice on health disorders similar to those that that threatened to derail my path of highest contribution.
Today, I leverage various natural tools to maintain my health and energy levels. I have a thriving health practice that I love and many hobbies that bring me joy. On the weekends, I trail-run, ski, bake, do yoga, dabble in home renovation and spend time with my family. I recovered from rock-bottom fatigue, brain fog, and hormonal imbalance to re-discover deep joy and vitality. I’d love to help you do the same.
Here are the certifications I have under my belt so far…
- Member of the American Association of Naturopathic Physicians (AANP)
- Member of the Institute for Functional Medicine (IFM)
- Member of the Montana Association of Naturopathic Physicians (MANP)
- Licensed Naturopathic Physician in the State of Montana
- Candidate for Institute for Functional Medicine Certified Practitioner
- Completed a Residency in Primary Care and General Practice at Spring Integrative Health in Bozeman, MT
- Doctorate in Naturopathic Medicine, Salutatorian, Summa cum laude – National University of Health Sciences, Lombard, IL
- Completed training in IV Nutritional Therapy
- Bachelor of Science in Biology with a Minor in English/Non-fiction Writing, St. Lawrence University, Canton, NY