Is this you?
- You’re neuro-diverse. You’re diagnosed or self-diagnosed with ADD, ADHD, or ASD (Autism Spectrum Disorder). Your brain didn’t come with a manual, instead it travels with a mob of triggers, blocks, looping thoughts, repeating patterns, and isolation.
- You’re not a victim, you’re a creator, an optimist, a wizard! You’re making the life you want. The way you want.
- But there’s a problem – you’ve tried self-growth courses, books, and coaches and they don’t fit. The courses speed by the details of the anxiety and agitation that is your daily existence. The books totally skip over triggers that can leave you incapacitated for hours. The coaches misunderstand your behaviors as distracted or irresponsible.
- Each time a course or a coach doesn’t get you or mis-understands what you’re experiencing feels damning. It is another unspoken accusation that you’re somehow broken. You’ve reached the point where you hesitate to seek new tools lest you be met with another demeaning and isolating experience.
I’m a spiritual seeker, mother, self-growth alchemist, and like you, I’m neurodivergent. Before I discovered my ASD diagnosis, I had been on the path of self-growth – taking courses, workshops, and attending retreats. But I never felt like these were a perfect fit. When my diagnosis clarified how I operate in the world, I set out to craft a self-improvement protocol that fits with my perspective and abilities.
Now, I’m offering it to you.
From Surviving Each Day
to Thriving Your Way
I’ve combined three robust health and coaching protocols into one system. My sessions neutralize your worst negative memories, stresses, and traumas, by helping you change how you associate with your memories positively and powerfully. Together, we’ll journey into your unique makeup to help you learn to leverage your energy correctly to avoid repeating negative patterns, overwhelm, and burnout. My goal for you is “Living in Wholeness” – a life of more ease and belonging.
Two Ways To Start
01. Address Your
- We’ll identify the triggers disrupting your daily life and holding you back.
- I’ll help you gently and quickly release them through the MAP protocol.
- As your triggers dissolve, you’ll find yourself more and more in the driver’s seat of your mind. Your daily life will begin to feel intentional, calm, and fully present.
02. Access Your Mind’s
(hint: there actually is one!)
- We’ll tap into Human Design to understand how you know and emotionally respond to the world.
- We’ll translate these insights into tools to help you to make decisions with focus, decisiveness, and emotional insight.
- You’ll come away with a manual for correctly leveraging your unique energy patterns.
No, but really… how do these sessions work?
o1. “Trigger Transformation” Sessions
Raise and Remove
Your Most Crippling Triggers
In our first session, you’ll decide the most urgent trigger, block, or challenge to address. We’ll handle it with the MAP method. Validated by neuroscience, the MAP method works with your super-conscious mind to re-write negative memories or past traumas. You’ll still have the memory, but not unwanted and crippling emotional responses.
Release What’s Unwanted
If you have other crippling, blocking, or triggering memories, we’ll continue to release them. We can do this over multiple sessions until you feel calm, steady, focused, and at home in the driver’s seat of your mind.
02. “My Owner’s Manual”
Uncover Your Innate Wisdom
We’ll dive into an in-depth reading of how you tick, not just from a neurodivergent perspective. Human Design is a birth chart that provides a highly-detailed toolset to know how to thrive. It bases these tools on what gives you motivation and how you make decisions. We’ll utilize this tool to help you to act with awareness, decisiveness, and courage.
Map the Road of Your Genius to Reach Your Desires
If you decide to work with me over a more extended period, we’ll utilize the Magnetic Mind framework to craft structures that help you meet your most authentic goals. This framework plumbs the depths of your desires to take the struggle out of manifestation and achievement.
My sessions are for you
if you are..
Neurodivergent: My sessions serve all, but my experience with neurodiversity allows me to innately tap in and quickly sync with others in the neurodivergent realm. I believe your mind is fine-tuned to operate is a specific way. I’m ready to help you tap into this strength.
Committed: We’re a great fit if you’re firmly on your path of self-improvement or spiritual growth.
Ready for Help: If you’re aware of areas of stagnancy or blockage and ready to overcome these areas, my sessions will serve you well.
From Hiding to Shining
You can move past the days of hiding from potential triggers, compensating for obsessive thoughts, and wasting energy by trying to function like everyone else. Let me help you clear the repeating patterns, tap into your innate genius and hone your tools. After our work together, you’ll be firmly in the driver’s seat of your life’s journey – creating days of simplicity, connection, and joy.
My clients have experienced profound changes in a short amount of time.
Here’s what they have to say…
Mandy has been a great help in identifying my blocks and resistance, and clearing them for me to move forward with what I choose to create in life. She has many insights to uncover the truth of one’s being and helped me to step into my truth, learn more about myself, and live with more flow and peace in my life. Much gratitude and appreciation and highly recommended for anyone searching for more peace and desires to move to the next level in their lives.
Book a Free Clarity Consultation
Step 1. Schedule a complimentary 20-minute clarity consultation.
You can do that right here.
Step 2. At the scheduled time of your consult, we’ll consult! I’ll ask lots of questions to understand you and your goals for working with me. We’ll use the opportunity to make sure we’re the perfect fit.
Step 3. We’ll get started! If you decide to work with me, I’ll tell you the exact steps for moving forward. If you decide not to work with me or if you and I aren’t a perfect fit, I’m happy to share other resources to help you get what you need.
Have questions? Email me.